The Oregon Dressage Society (the Corporation) shall be organized and operated exclusively for charitable, scientific, athletic, artistic, and educational purposes. Subject to the limitations stated in the Articles of Incorporation, the purposes of this corporation shall be to engage in any lawful activities, none of which are for profit, for which corporations may be organized under Chapter 65 of the Oregon Revised Statutes (or its corresponding future provisions).
Financial Reports –
- FYE 8/31/2011: 2010-2011 990 financial report
- FYE 8/31/2012: 2011-2012 990 financial report
- FYE 8/31/2012: Combined financial report ending August 2012
- FYE 8/31/2013: 2012-2013 990 and CT-12 financial report
- FYE 8/31/2014: 2013-2014 990 and CT-12 financial report
- FYE 8/31/2015: 2014-2015 990 and CT-12 financial report (note: ODS has updated it’s fiscal year and this is a partial year filing)
- FYE 12/31/2016: 990 ODS 2016
Note that some mid-year updates can be found as attachments to meeting minutes.
Any questions about ODS financial reports should be directed to our current treasurer, not the ODS Office. The treasurer’s name and contact information is listed on the ODS Contact Page.